Thursday, May 31, 2012

Guest room/ Office

A few weeks before I was due to go to the Hospital to have Jameson, I was starting to worry a little bit about guest quarters. I was thinking about all the different people that would be coming to visit, stay and help after Jameson was born and not comfortable only having a couch or air mattress to offer.

So, I did my craigslist searching magic and managed to find what I wanted and sell what I didn't. I am really happy with the way the room turned out. It feels a lot less cluttered and so much more put together! Hooray for a working guest room on a budget and just in time :)

3 comments:

  1. Nice work Lori. Love craigslist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even get to look in there while I was there. I love it. I think it looks awesome. Can't wait to stay in it when I come back sometime this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was perfect and very comfortable. You have a way with Craigslist ...

    ReplyDelete