Friday, February 4, 2011

Released!

I was FINALLY released from my nursery calling last Sunday! I am soooo excited to be able to go back to Relief Society for a little while (until Zachary doesn't let me stay) and be spiritually fed again. It has been a fun but long year and a half in that room. Thank you new bishop!
Also, our new bishop has switched times for our meetings to start! Hallelujah! We actually will start at 9 with Sacrament meeting, the first time in 4 years!! I am so excited about this. No more Sacrament meeting last right at lunch and nap time!

3 comments:

  1. I am doing a little happy dance for you right now!! YAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen Bartlett called me today and told me the happy news about your time change. Seriously... why didn't they do it a long time ago. I think changes in the bishopric are good for more than one reason :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you. Its a great change and time for it!

    ReplyDelete