Friday, July 25, 2014

A little curb appeal

Ever since my neighbors built a window flower box, I have thought one would be perfect in front of our big front window. I mentioned it to Billy and he said there were other pressing house projects for him to complete first. So, while he has been gone on this last assignment, I decided to build it myself.
It was a pretty easy project actually, didn't take long at all.
Here are some pictures of the new window flower box! It adds a little more curb appeal to the house I think. Now we shall see if I did a good job picking the right flowers..... it's been HOT lately. The boys helped me plant them today :)





1 comment:

  1. LORI! You are AMAZING! You can just do anything yourself. I love how it turned out, gives personality to your house. So cute. Good work.

    ReplyDelete