Thursday, September 26, 2013

Words

I have to record some of the words that Jameson has been saying lately, he is really starting to communicate well.
His two words he has been using a lot lately are "shoes" and "out". Meaning, put my shoes on and let me out to play! He can also say "sock", since we put those on his feet before the shoes.
He also loves to say "mama". He calls everyone mama and when he points to Billy and calls him mama he starts laughing :)
He can say "water" "cracker" "more" "woof woof" "book" "ball" "ouch" "car" "diaper" "stinky" "poo poo"
When he see's a helicopter he says "bah bah bah" and he always says "thank you" when you hand him something. He loves to growl when he see's a picture of a bear.
I'm sure there are a few others that I can't think of right now.... just loving that I can understand his needs better and better everyday :)

4 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I want to hear him talk. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, he definitely needs to come to Utah .... And the rest of you can tag along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, he is growing up so fast! I love the talking stage as well. That is a pretty good vocabulary he's got there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how even little kids have a sense of humor. He is such a doll.

    ReplyDelete