Sunday, July 7, 2013

Gone

I got a couple text messages this last week informing me that my old home was driving down the road. It left the canyon the day before the 4th of July. I was sad that we were not here to see it drive off, but maybe it was for the best. Today, the boys and I took a drive over to see the site and snap a picture. We have a lot of clean up to do.... looks like a dump site right now.
Maybe in a month we will take a drive to see it all set up in it's new home in Goleta :)

4 comments:

  1. So weird to see it not there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lived there for a while. Was it more sad to see the trailer go or to leave your condo?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Way more sad to see the trailer go. It was hard to leave the neighborhood too... the condo was easy. The neighbors upstairs had gotten so loud I was ready to escape! But our new place is awesome too. It's going to be fun to design a new yard and get established on the ranch :) Chickens, goats & a dog in the future. All fun things to look forward to!

      Delete