Tuesday, September 11, 2012

10 more days

Just 10 more days until William's (and mine) birthday! I have ordered what I hope will be the perfect solution to William's request for a basket for his bike. However, I am still desperately searching for the coo coo clock he has been asking for months now. Still not sure what to do about that one. I thought that I would get Billy's help in selecting something, but he left yesterday for Oregon on yet another fire assignment. This means he won't even be around when our birthdays come and go. Oh well, this is just what happens in fire season.
Hopefully I will find something that will make William happy and excited in the clock department.

1 comment:

  1. Where did he even get the idea of wanting a coo coo clock? I don't know if they even make them anymore. I actually was asking Dave where one gets a coo coo clock and he said his grandpa used to make them when he was alive. Too bad he can't get one for you. I'm sure whatever you get William, he will be happy.

    ReplyDelete