Saturday, October 23, 2010

Help out?

Yesterday i stopped for my weekly visit to Trader Joes to buy groceries. Every time i am checking out they always ask me if i would like help out. I always decline with a smile and manage my two kids and cart of food out to the car just fine. Well yesterday the checker looked at me and insisted he ring the bell for a helper, so i went with it. Wow! It was so nice! The guy wheeled my cart, which also carried William, out to the car and unloaded all my bags while i buckled up the kids. He made funny noises for Williams entertainment as he pushed him and then whisked my cart back to the store so i didn't have to make the trip. How nice is getting help out! I might have to except the offer more often! I love Trader Joes.

1 comment:

  1. That is SOOOOO great! Seriously. Let them help you more often. :o)

    ReplyDelete