Monday, September 14, 2015

Have you ever...

Have you ever come around the corner in your home at night to a huge tarantula climbing on your wall!?!
That happened to me last night, around 10pm, when I was headed to bed. I watched it for a minute, took a picture, then got the broom, knocked it to the floor and shooed it out the front door. Good times. I emailed Billy a picture right after with a note that read, "it's really time to fix the screen on the door :)"
I guess it's all part of life living in the wilderness!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if I should reply with eww or cool!! I don't think I would be thrilled if I found one of those in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most people of the female persuasion would have had a freak out moment. Of course you would just show it the door. Glad you documented Lori.

    ReplyDelete