Saturday, April 25, 2015

Graduation- class 118

Last weekend was Billy's big day! Graduation from fire academy! Billy asked me a few days before if I would do the honor of pinning his badge at the ceremony :) I was proud to do it. He and the other two recruits were praised for their hard work throughout the 2 month academy, there were speeches, a slide show of pictures and a nice dinner too. Billy was sworn into service with the Montecito fire department.





His Mom, Brother Ian & Emmett, Dad & Grandma all came down for the special occasion. I'm so very proud of him for his determination, hard work and focus during this crazy & amazing transition from forest service to municipal department!!
(somehow I missed the opportunity to get a picture of all the family there together... sigh)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Billy! Hooray! He finally made it. So exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to both of you. The Montecito Fire Department is lucky to have him.

    ReplyDelete