Monday, February 17, 2014

House project complete!

During this 4 day weekend, Billy got to work and finished another house project for me :) We now have custom redwood adjustable shelving on either side of the fireplace!!! It looks so good! And after 8 months, I finally have a perfect spot for some of my favorite framed pictures. I have missed looking at those pictures :)
Thank you Billy dear for putting your talents to work for me and our home. You are so talented and I admire your handy work very much. (What a wonderful valentine's day gift ;)


3 comments:

  1. WOW, that's really nice! Looks so good with your photos in there. I remember thinking how sad it was when you had to leave the mobile home after you got it looking so nice inside, but I think you will make this place even better! Way to decorate guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Billy! Looks great! Can't wait to see it in person. I need to visit soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks awesome! What a talent Billy has. It really does look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete