Monday, November 22, 2010

SB Gymnastics Club

Today I took William to the Santa Barbara Gymnastics Club to check it out. You can come and try out a class for free... so we met up with Gina Hodson and her almost two year old and did just that. William had a blast! He REALLY enjoyed jumping, rolling, swinging, running and climbing all over the equipment and pads they had there. He followed directions really well and kept right up with the other kids that come on a regular basis. I think we might need to enroll him in a few classes for the new year :) Wish i was allowed to take picture in there. Maybe I will sneak in a few next time.

3 comments:

  1. Wish I could have seen that... he is getting so grown up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds right up his alley. How fun. Yes... sneak a picture next time. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! I loved gymnastics. I can just picture him doing so great in there.

    ReplyDelete