Thursday, April 7, 2016

Easter Fun

I know it's been a couple weeks since Easter, but I figured I would post a few pictures and highlights anyway :)

We attended an event in Montecito with some of the fire families. The boys got to have an egg hunt in the park there, eat some yummy food, and even do a little painting craft. We had a nice time. (this was the same day as Leila's birthday party which is why I am late to post about it)





The boys colored eggs on Friday before Easter and did a beautiful job.




I was beat home from church before I could snap a picture of the easter baskets. But Leila's was still in tact.

It was a wonderful weekend of Celebrating and being together.

3 comments:

  1. CUTE!!! Looks like a blast. This reminds me that I didn't dye eggs this year! Maybe I'm getting too old for that. ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Leila's outfit. :) I bet her birthday won't fall right next to Easter very often. Fun that they got to go to an Easter event- I always loved doing that as a kid and my kids haven't ever done anything like that.

    ReplyDelete