Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Little Leila Anne




Well, I finally have a quiet moment to post a picture or two :)
Little Leila Anne joined our family Friday morning, the first day of spring, at 7:57am. Weighing in at 6 pounds 7.7 oz and 19 inches long. She is beautiful, perfect and we are all in love once again!

The C section went wonderful and my recovery has been pretty quick and quite painless. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful and talented doctor and a loving and supportive family! "Grandma Mills" has been here to help ease my burdens and pick up my duties while I rest and recover. It's been a big blessing and help and the boys love and adore her.

I got to have 10 minutes of "skin time" with Leila during my surgery after they pulled her out and before they took her away to the nursery. It was a first, kinda tricky but wonderful. Filled my eyes with tears.

Big brothers are soooo happy to finally get to hold little sister!

2 comments:

  1. She is SO adorable and I seriously can't wait to meet her. Also... I want to take some new born photo's of her when I come. She will just be on the edge of too old to take them by the time I get there, but I am hoping it will work. :) I love you and your family so much and I am so glad that everything went so well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little bow, but I love that little girl even more! Great pictures, and what a precious angel.

    ReplyDelete