Thursday, December 6, 2012

One more mouth to feed

Jameson is officially a food eater. He loves pretty much whatever I spoon into is mouth and he can really put away a good amount. No surprise there, his brothers were exactly the same way.
Here is a picture of him eating pureed black beans tonight at dinner- yummy. If it doesn't get all over the place, it doesn't belong in your face right?!?


Monday, Jameson had a wellness check. He weighed in at 16 pounds, slowing down a little with the weight gain but still well ahead of his brothers at this age. He has relapsed with another respiratory infection and I am back on the same regimen as before... no dairy in my diet, extra immune supplements with meals and Ivy calm for Jameson. Not sure if I will take him to the Chiropractor again though... $40 for a 3 minute lung shaking.... I have a little hand held massager at home that I have been using on him, that should be about the same right?
Anyway, he is as happy as ever. Sitting up like a champ and wants to move soooo bad. I'm really in no rush for that though.
7 months sure has flown by!

1 comment:

  1. He is so gosh darn cute. Love the pics. Can't wait to see you all soon! Love you.

    ReplyDelete