Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Backpack for Zachary too

After I finished sewing William's backpack, he told me I needed to make one for Zachary too. I decided that was a good idea and got to work on backpack number two. I made them slightly different so they could tell them apart and had a much easier time putting this one together after the practice and deciphering of instructions the first time around. Zachary does not appreciate his back pack as much right now, but I know he will some day :) He needs to grow into it a little still.
I also completed my first crazy patch Christmas stocking a few weeks ago in sewing class. I want to make 6, so I figure if I start now, I should be able to get them done by Christmas. That is the goal anyway. I like the way it turned out and can't wait to have 6 matching stockings! Not that we will need 6 by Christmas, only 5, but you never know what the future might bring. I don't want to be short on stockings again like we were last year. :)

2 comments:

  1. Turned out SO great... as usual. You are so great at this. I need to sew more so that I get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT's so great to see all my girls crafting and sewing.

    ReplyDelete